Sunday, 15 July 2012
Racing In Slow Motion IV from Mattzel89 on Vimeo.
Here are a series of video clips of Matzel89(Vimeo) or RacinginslowMotion youtube channel that describes perfectly, absolute, faultless, pure the emotion and the feeling of racing cars......
Next - the other episodes of this series
Posted by AZsphere at 15:35
Labels: Nothing to post - Pure racing passion.Slow motion matzel racinginslowmotion perfect emotion feeling on setbyspeed
Some days ago Montezemolo has shown interest in direction of a topic which state that Mugello should held an F1 Grand Prix and he added that it would be a 'dream come true'. I don't think hosting an GP at Mugello could be an advantage for Scuderia Ferrari; look at Monza - they didn't win theyre home race since 2006(Michael Scumacher)......ok...they won(Fernando Alonso) in 2010 with a great battle with Button...
Anyway, in almost same time Bernie insists that London plans for a race in England capital are not a joke and recently, bank Santander has organised a promotional event in the capital, showcasing a circuit design for the proposed race with McLaren drivers Jenson Button and Lewis Hamilton.
Ecclestone said things like "We are getting on with it" or "It is no joke, 100% completely no joke."
We have an open "war" between Ferrari president and F1 president, so fasten your seat belts, buy your popcorn and wait to see which track will be included on a future F1 calendar....
Saturday, 14 July 2012
F1 Race Stars have real locations like Monaco, Silverstone and the new Circuit of Americas.
F1 RACE STARS -- Over the Top announcement video - ES (720p) from www.JuegoReviews.com on Vimeo.
So now Mario Kart F1 can say they have competition. F1 Race Stars can be played in maximum 4 players split screen and 12 players competition in career and producers announced that tracks will have shortcuts; for example Monte Carlo Circuit will feature a jump over the swimming pool.
Codemasters began to do things like that(F1 Online The Game, F1 Race Stars) with their F1 license and this is a good way to promote formula 1 phenomenon. I don't think that's bad like some people say, but i hope all the focus to be on the next F1 2012 game wich will be realeased in September when i want to see much less glitches and much more things on sim side than graphics.
Friday, 13 July 2012
- the Finnish -Valtteri Bottas- born on 28 August 1989 in Nastol, had a big advantage because of his powerfull car(Williams) than others(Marussia and HRT). Bottas won
2007 Formula Renault UK Winter Series, 2008 Formula Renault Eurocup, 2008 Formula Renault Northern European Cup, 2009 and 2010 Masters of Formula 3
- the British -Max Alexander Chilton- born on 21 April 1991 in Reigate, Surrey, was the first who test Marussia car and set the second lap time on 12 July when he had some problems with his machine. Last year drove for the Force India team in the Young Driver test at Abu Dhabi's Yas Marina Circuit
- the Indonesian -Rio Haryanto- born on 22 January 1993 in Surakarta, was third in first day at Silverstone even if he less laps than his Marussia teammate
-the Chinese -- Qinghua Ma- born on 25 December, 1987 in Shanghai had to handle with his poor F1 car and with the fact that he is the first chinese guy who compete in an F1 official event and on second day he couldn't do any laps after the team finished its programme on Wednesday. MA won the China Touring Car Championship's 1600cc class drivers' title in 2011
13 july 2012
1. fi V. Bottas 00:48.963 170
2. uk M. Chilton 00:49.932 52
3. id R. Haryanto 00:50.405 79
12 july 2012
1. fi V. Bottas 01:31.436 120
2. uk M. Chilton 01:36.558 34
3. id R. Haryanto 01:37.404 19
4. cn Q.H. Ma 01:37.829 82
Posted by AZsphere at 23:29
Labels: 2 days testing at Silverstone Northamptonshire china bottas chilton haryanto ma wins 1st and 2nd day on setbyspeed
Thursday, 12 July 2012
Posted by AZsphere at 14:56
1. Minister of Economy of Wallonia(southern region of Belgium) has negotiate a contract extension for the years 2013, 2014 and 2015 where there will be a race at SPA. He said that the negotiations were not difficult, but for a while there was a posibility to alternate with France but didn't happen. It's good to know that historical races are secured (like Spa-Francorchamps), but for now are missing: Istanbul Park and Circuit de Catalunya to be present every year...
2. Singapore had extended their current deal in F1 until 2017 F1 season, being the only night race in Calendar with a feasibility study reviewing that the benefits of continuing with the race are beyond the first agreement(2010)
3. Red Bull have announced that Mark Webber‘s contract has been extended to run until the end of 2013. The Australian revealed that he had been in talks with Ferrari for next season, but said that, in the end, signing for Red Bull was an easy choice and I think he should add that he don't want to be teammate with Fernando Alonso
Posted by AZsphere at 11:38
Wednesday, 11 July 2012
Framestore(an visual effects and animation studio) is partnering with McLaren Group to launced a brand new media company called McLaren Animation.
First production, the cartoon series "Tooned", made its debut on 8 July and each episode has as main characters Mclaren drivers Jenson Button and Lewis Hamilton.
Every epdisode "uses Button and Hamilton’s celebrated camaraderie and urge to race as fertile territory on which to grow comical adventures that test the patience of ‘Professor M’". Professor M, the guy in the animation in charge of developing F1 car and making main characters compete; is voiced by English TV comedian, actor and television presenter - Alexander Armstrong(born in 1970).
Framestore has only one demand from Mclaren - the result must to be funny and so far i think they had succeed.